Are you experiencing some challenges with your new puppy? Do you have questions about training and socialization? We’re here to guide you with the help of a Certified Professional Dog Trainer.
As a valued client of Annex Animal Hospital, you are invited to join us online for a Complimentary Client Information Night
Hosted by Annex Animal Hospital.
Featuring: Kim Offer, CPDT from Suburban Paws Dog Training
The bonds we build in the early stages of a puppy’s life are very important. In order to help our new family members become confident, well-mannered dogs that fit well into our households, they need love and support. By building an understanding of how your puppy learns and what motivates them, you will find puppy rearing less frustrating. Appropriate training techniques can help to build a stronger bond of trust and a sense of security for your puppy.
Puppy training is not intuitive. It requires skills, knowledge and patience. We recommend the guidance of a Certified Professional Dog Trainer using positive reinforcement and reward-based techniques. You will see results much faster with a professional trainer. It’s super fun and rewarding for everyone involved! This session is designed to provide you with some answers to common questions and some insight into how a qualified trainer can help.
There is no charge for this session. It is complimentary to our clients.
Some of your most frequently asked questions include:
- Why is house training taking so long?
- How can I stop my dog from pulling on the leash?
- Why is my puppy so stubborn?
- How do I stop my puppy from biting or nipping our hands and clothing?
- How can I help my puppy feel better when I leave the house?\
- When is the right time to introduce my puppy to other dogs and children?
- Why does my puppy growl around food or toys?
- Why shouldn’t I use a prong collar or shock collar?
Featuring Suburban Paws Dog Trainer, Kim Offer, CPDT
Kim will address some of your most frequently asked questions about training and socializing puppies. Please join us in a Zoom Meeting to talk about what to expect of your puppy, how to find an accredited trainer, when to socialize your puppy, and so much more! Please send us your questions. We will do our best to address as many as possible.
Be sure to register early! Space is limited.
- Wednesday, December 8th, 7:00-8:30 p.m
- Email the practice manager: email@example.com for a Zoom meeting invitation (link)
- This is a complimentary service
- Only registered clients of Annex Animal Hospital are eligible for this meeting