From August 31st to October 3rd, we are running a special promotion for the well-being of our feline patients. We understand that bringing your cat to see the vet can be a bit stressful for some pets and their people too. If you find this process challenging, give us a call at 416.537.3128 to speak with one of our Registered Veterinary Technicians for helpful tips on fear-free vet visits for cats.
September Promotion for Feline Wellness Care:
When combined with any annual examination, vaccination, or routine wellness/preventive health care vet visit:
- Complimentary nail trims SAVE $19.50
- 10% off select wellness blood test panels SAVE up to $30.00
- Complimentary enrollment and weigh-in consultations in the SLIMFIT program for overweight kitties with purchase of a weight-reducing diet
September Online Store Promotions for Feline Wellness Care:
- Watch for vendor promotions from Hills, Royal Canin and Purina
- Royal Canin vendor promotion: complimentary feline senior treats with purchase of senior pet diet through online store only
- 10% off all Feliway products
- 20% off Kong brand cat toys
Some pets may require a little extra help managing the anxiety of a change in their routine when you return to work this fall. This product contains a natural pheromone known to reduce anxiety in most cats. Feliway can help at home too for cats that:
- pee outside the litter box
- over-groom themselves
If you need assistance in managing separation anxiety for your pets, please give us a call at 416.537.3128 for a recommendation. We’re here for you!
Tips For Placing Your Cat in the Carrier:
- Familiarize your cat with the carrier. Don’t just bring it out when a trip is planned.
- Make the carrier a pleasant association by placing toys or treats inside regularly.
- Once your cat becomes comfortable in the carrier, close the door very briefly.
- You can build-up the amount of time the door is kept closed but keep it a positive experience.
- If you need to load your cat into a carrier, you can tilt the carrier and gently lower your cat inside while holding the front feet. Check out Venessa’s video clips for a demonstration.