By Dr. Bianca Ferlisi Congratulations on your new kitten! As you take on this adventure of kitten ownership, it is important to set your kitten up for long and healthy life. Below are the core aspects of preventative care that all kittens should have to promote their well-being and longevity.Read More
Last updated: April 11, 2022
We are so happy to announce that our doctors are now seeing clients and patients in the hospital. Please read on for more information about how your next appointment will work.
Masks are mandatory for indoor service
Limit 1 person admitted per appointment
1. Please come to the FRONT door on time for your appointment and call us to check-in. The seating area in our waiting room is not yet available
2. At your appointment time, we will guide you and your pet directly into an examination room where you may wait for the veterinarian.
3. Please be advised, there is a time limit set for each appointment that we must adhere to in order to avoid keeping the next patient waiting.
4. After your appointment, you may now check out at the front desk.
5. If you are LATE for your appointment, we will attempt to accommodate you for a shorter time with the doctor. If you are more than 5 minutes late, please reschedule.
6. We respect your concerns for safety. If you prefer a curbside appointment, please let us know when you call to book your pet.
CURBSIDE SERVICE FOR PRESCRIPTIONS AND PET FOODS
In order to accommodate clients and pets for appointments, we need to limit the capacity of people in our reception area. For this reason, we have elected to temporarily provide curbside service only for pet supply orders.
Please call ahead to order pet foods and prescriptions. We will bring them outside when you arrive to pick them up. Thank you for your consideration.
*NEW CLIENTS AND NEW PATIENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!*
Our veterinarians are currently seeing all patients by appointment ONLY. We are currently operating with both curbside and in office appointments. We have limited capacity to accommodate indoor appointments but please let us know your preference at the time of booking and we will do our very best to accommodate your request. Please note, for safety reasons, you will be asked to wait behind a clear screen while speaking with the veterinarian. Your pet will be examined by the veterinarian while one of our assistants holds them. We appreciate your patience and understanding as these appointments take a little longer than normal.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
- The team at Annex Animal Hospital